We are in the process of moving and will be relaunching soon.
At U.N., Kerry Thanks Other Nations for Their Support in Fighting Islamic State
Biden Uses Denver Appearance to Make Passionate Case for Domestic Violence Advocacy
• To Win Back Older Voters, Democrats Talk Up Social Security
• A Florida Race Strains Wallets and Loyalties
• New York City Prepares to Host Climate Change March
• Creationism is just the start: How right-wing Christians are warping America’s schools
• Analysis ► Antonin Scalia’s bad law, bad history: How the Supreme Court legalized corruption
• "Someday" is Now for Solar and Wind Power, says Lazard
• White House evacuated by secret service after intruder enters grounds
• Perdue slammed for heinous false ad linking Nunn to terrorism
• FCC Chairman Wheeler: Broadband reclassification 'very much on the table'
• Preview ► Obama to Tout U.S. Action on Climate at U.N. Summit
• Analysis ► Midterm Calculus: in Senate Battle, the Wild Cards Become Alaska and Kansas
• Analysis ► Does the Islamic State (aka ISIS and ISIL) Pose a Threat to America?
Analysis ► When Republicans went insane
Wendy Davis, Greg Abbott Court Hispanic Voters in First Gubernatorial Debate | Analysis ► Democrats Pin Senate Hopes on a Kansan | Libertarians Aren't Sold on Ted Cruz Yet | Kansas Democrats may stymie GOP with obscure name on Senate ballot
Monica Wehby Fights to Keep Her Campaign Afloat | RNC Bests DNC in August Fundraising
Why the Failed Paycheck Fairness Act Vote Matters
Hypocrite Rick Snyder now touting Medicaid expansion he originally fought | Virginia Republicans rebuff voters, torpedo Medicaid expansion again
Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | Analysis ► Is Obama really going back to war with a worse legal rationale than Bush? He still won't say | Army chief of staff says U.S. may need more troops in Iraq
U.S. Suspects Terror Threats More Direct Than ISIS | Egyptian man pleads guilty to 1998 US embassy bombings charges
Ron Wyden Hits CIA Director John Brennan Over 'Culture of Misinformation'
Republicans Switch Firm Handling Obama Suit
Portland police's problem with race: 'This city is not as liberal as it thinks it is'
Wash. Times Botches Another Story on Gun Background Checks | Pennsylvania NBC Affiliate's Error Leads Gun Bloggers to Make False Attack Against Background Checks
Watch this! ► Jack Kingston Attempts to Play the 'Blue Collar' VS 'White Collar' Divide And Conquer Game And Fails
Maine bucks national trend, has more uninsured
Escape from Duggarville: How playing the good Christian housewife almost killed me
Gays gassed at event in Russia
Copyright 1997-2014, American Politics Journal Publications
Hosted by Quadranet