We are in the process of moving and will be relaunching soon.
Kerry warns Russia of expensive new sanctions
Judge strikes down Arkansas Voter ID law
GM Recall Is Being Probed By the DOJ, SEC
Harry Reid Calls on Republicans to Condemn 'Hateful Racist' Cliven Bundy
Conservative Media Hero Cliven Bundy Goes on Racist Tirade
Obama: New Sanctions Against Russia Are 'Teed Up'
Veterans Die After Being Placed on VA Hospital's Secret Waiting List: Report
• Marshall Islands Sues 9 of the World's Nuclear Powers in International Court
• Second TX Judge Rules State Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
• After Championing Cliven Bundy, Fox News Studiously Ignores His Racist Meltdown
• South Carolina GOP Official Wants to Shut Down Grand Jury Investigating Him for Corruption
• Sean Hannity calls Bundy comments 'repugnant, despicable'
• Rush Limbaugh Undergoes Surgery for Hearing Loss
• Chris Christie to ‘Bridgegate’ critics: Prove it
• Oregon Considers Handing Troubled Insurance Exchange to U.S.
• Senate Probe Criticizes Former Homeland Security Watchdog for Misconduct, Altered Reports
• Jewish centers murder suspect F. Glenn Miller was once caught with crossdressing black male prostitute, report say
• Conservatives Slow to Denounce Cliven Bundy Over Racist Comments
• Analysis ► Two Potential 2016 GOP Presidential Candidates Face Re-Election Hurdles
• Simon Ostrovsky Has Been Released
• Watch this! ► Bernie Sanders Lays the Smack-Down : GOP Freedom Is ‘The Freedom to Die’
• Vermont passes bill to require warning labels for genetically modified foods
• FCC to consider rule gutting Net Neutrality
• Congressman Suggests House Republicans Will Never Stop Trying to Repeal Obamacare
• Elizabeth Warren Plans to Bring Consumer Protection to Higher Education
• Koch Brothers' influence group apologizes for post-Aurora photo in campaign ad http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/#ixzz2zo32DduG
• Massive new fraud coverup: How banks are pillaging homes — while the government watches
• Conservatives begin backing away after Cliven Bundy’s remarks disparaging ‘the Negro’
• Prosecutors: Cuckolded husband’s tape proves Dinesh D’Souza knew he broke campaign laws
• In Landmark Ruling, Jury Says Fracking Company Must Pay $3 Million to Sickened Family
• Backlash Against Privatization Is Growing in States And Cities Across the US
• Former Congressman Blasts Washington for Denial of Benefits for Service Members Killed During Government Shutdown
• Hillary Clinton Calls for More Sanctions on Russia
• Justice Dept. considering clemency after 10 years for federal inmates
• F.C.C., in a Shift, Moves to Gut Net Neutrality, Backs Fast Lanes for Web Traffic
Analysis ► Debate That Divides: Cliven Bundy Accidentally Explained What’s Wrong with the Republican Party | Priebus all atwitter about @SenatorReid | Rand Paul to Neocons: ‘Sharpen Your Knives’ for the GOP Foreign Policy Fight | RNC Chairman Reince Priebus Slams Harry Reid as 'Dirty' And 'Unethical'
Election on 34th Street: a guide to the 2014 Congressional elections in New York | Dem Gov Candidate Tom Wolf Admits Parts of Policy Platform Were Plagiarized | Arkansas Democrats use Medicaid expansion to rally women | Alison Lundergan Grimes Hits Mitch McConnell for Saying It's 'Not My Job' to Create Local Jobs | John Thune Rules Out 2016 Presidential Bid | Demographic Shift: Southern Whites’ Loyalty to G.O.P. Nearing That of Blacks to Democrats | Jeb Bush Admits That He's 'Thinking About Running for President' | Analysis ► North Carolina GOP Senate hopeful doesn't understand the meaning of the world 'false' | Rand Paul is in trouble with the Reagan worshippers in the GOP base | Should the Toxic Koch Brothers Control a Maine Senate Seat? | Analysis ► Can't Someone Show Sen. Lindsey Graham the Door? | Analysis ► Challenge from Left could complicate Andrew Cuomo's re-election | FEC Forces Blue America to Endorse New Jersey Progressive Dave Cole – Here's Why
Analysis ► New Senate polls offer three lessons and some hope for Democrats http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/#ixzz2zo3D7jUk | NYT Poll: Even These Southern States Don't Want Obamacare Repealed | Don't concede the Senate just yet | NYT Poll Blows Up the GOP's Obamacare Narrative | NYT's New Forecast Predicts An Even Chance of Senate Takeover
Anti-Lawyer Ad Is 'Beneath' Nikki Haley, South Carolina's Former Top Prosecutor Says | Christie lawyer condemns revolting attack ad released by Christie | The next time a Republican gets on the wrong side of the law, tell him to call a plumber | Analysis ► Americans for Prosperity's Unforced Anti-Obamacare Ad Error | Photo of Obama in Koch Brothers Attack Ad Is Photoshopped from Hospital Trip After Aurora Shooting | New Ad Questions Clay Aiken's 'Invisible' Presence on Presidential Committee
Analysis ► Geniuses (not): Looks like the rich GOP donors think they're the new Karl Roves
Pat Robertson Tells Viewer Wife Withholding Sex Probably 'Molested as Child'
After Supporting Rancher, Rand Paul Denounces Him, Condemns Cliven Bundy’s Remarks on Blacks | MO Gov. Jay Nixon faces impeachment | Mississippi Enacts Blatantly Unconstitutional Abortion Ban | Arkansas Sen. John Boozman in Recovery Following Emergency Heart Surgery | Democratic Senator Wants to Hold CEOs Accountable for Fatal Mistake
New Records: IRS Targeted Progressive Groups More Extensively Than Tea Party
Newark Mayoral Candidates Vying to Replace Cory Booker Battle Over Schools | Nobody Tell Chris Christie, But Colorado Might Have a Better 'Quality of Life' Than New Jersey | GOP Lawyers Keep Silent on Republican Governors' Attack Against the Legal Profession | Travel advisory for Georgia?
Obama's Getting a Chicago High School Named After Him
This Industry Is Among the Big Spenders on Lobbying This Quarter
Cuomo defends stymying corruption commission: 'Because I could' | Secret Recording of Dinesh D'Souza By His Lover's Husband Might Sink Him | WI GOP Operative Brian Sikma Linked to Sexual Predator | How Conservatives Helped Dinesh D'Souza "Get His Story Out There"
Newest Birther Conspiracy Involves the CIA, a Secret DNA Test, Edward Snowden, And a Missing Nuclear Weapon
How Obamacare Will Help Americans Retire Sooner
Senior security official: Anti-terror operation suspended as Russian troops amass on border | Bowe Bergdahl, Captive U.S. Soldier, May Be Traded By Taliban: Military Officials | Ex-Head of Blue Angels Faces Sex Harass Inquiry
Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians | PLO and Hamas agree landmark pact | Analysis ► Beneath the Ukraine Crisis: Shale Gas
Chelsea Manning Granted Name Change Request
John Paul Stevens Thinks Marijuana Should Be Legalized | OR couple whose daughter died untreated wants faith-healing beliefs kept from jury | Justices Void $3.4 Million Award to Child Pornography Victim | Court critical of Ohio law punishing campaign lies | Oklahoma Court Rejects Inmates' Request to Reveal Source of Execution Drugs
F.B.I. Informant Is Tied to Cyberattacks Abroad | Analysis ► How Obama Is on Course to Reduce Hundreds, If Not Thousands, of the Longest Prison Sentences | Meet the Companies That Just Promised to Divest 60 Million Dollars from Private Prisons
The Times Public Editor takes a look at the story of those pictures | Bundy Doubles Down, Calls on New York Times to Retract Accurate Quotes | NYT Retracts Russian-Photo Scoop | Occupy Amazon: Elizabeth Warren, Thomas Piketty, Michael Lewis Books Surging Online | Analysis ► We have three weeks to save Net neutrality | Analysis ► Lawless Rancher's Slavery Comments Echo Conservative Media Rhetoric | American exceptionalism takes another hit, as does the credibility of the Times' foreign coverage | Analysis ► BBC takes a close look at those NYTimes photographs of “Russian troops” (via Mark Crispin Miller) | On the Ed Schultz Show, Media Matters' Jeremy Holden Discusses Hannity's Role in Turning Bundy into Folk Hero | Charles Krauthammer Thinks Free Speech Is for Big Donors
Fox Goes Silent on Bundy After Racist Tirade | Watch Fox Host Shut Down Dem Mentioning Bundy After Network Goes Silent on 'Negro' Remarks | Fox's Krauthammer Blasts Conservatives for Their Support of Cliven Bundy | Watch this! ► ROFL ► John Fugelsang: Sean Hannity is ‘an IV drip for denial for the get off my lawn demographic’ | BillO Blames Income Inequality on Taxes Being Too Low
Student Debt Nearly Tripled Over the Past Decade
15 Captivating Works of Art That Challenge the McDonaldization of Society | Analysis ► Wall Street's Newest Scam to Skim Profits | Analysis ► Why Corporations Are Freaking Out About Obama's Big Trade Deal
Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns | Georgia Governor Signs Bill Allowing Guns in Bars, Churches, Libraries And Schools
Greek Houses at American University Call for Action Against 'Rapey' Underground Frat
U.S. Solar Capacity Grew 418 Percent in the Last Four Years | Federal judge rules Minnesota cannot bar purchases of coal-fired electricity from North Dakota | Ohio’s Renewable Energy Programs Save Customers $2 for Every $1 They Spend
Analysis ► How evil will a Republican be to deny a poor person health care? This evil.
Duke: Moving Coal Ash Would Cost Up to $10 Billion
Landlords Accused of Kicking Out Tenants to List on Airbnb
False Outrage: School can’t substantiate claims that Texas girl’s Bible taken away during in-class reading period | U.S. Army Approves ‘Humanist' Category as Religious Preference
Dem congressman slams Paul Ryan for endorsing Charles Murray’s “racist sewage” | Analysis ► Republicans lie down with racist welfare rancher Bundy, wake up with racist fleas | Cliven Bundy Muses on "What He Knows About the Negro" | Analysis ► Cliven Bundy wants to tell you about 'the Negro.' I want to tell you about Cliven Bundy | Allies Repeatedly Compared Racist Rancher to Civil Rights Figures
Idaho Won’t Allow Lesbian Veteran Be Buried with Her Wife | Listen as wrestler Steve Austin rips anti-gay Christians: ‘These motherf*ckers talked to God?’
Copyright 1997-2014, American Politics Journal Publications
Hosted by Quadranet