We are in the process of moving and will be relaunching soon.
U.S. Attempted And Failed to Rescue American Hostages in Syria
Obama, allies vow firm response to Islamic State
Watch this! ► Obama: US will do everything we can to protect our people from Isis
Peace Maintained During Tenth Night of Protests in Ferguson
Major Court Ruling Clears the Way to Let Renewables into the Grid
Watch this! ► Rick Perry Turns Himself In
ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist on Camera, Threatens Another
The American Cult of Bombing: Why You Should Expect More Bombs to be Dropped Everywhere
• Missouri official apologizes for racist Facebook posts: ‘I was a very active Republican at the time’
• Ultra-wealthy Republican Terri Lynn Land paid less than 3 percent in federal income taxes
• Analysis ► McConnell's Reconciliation
• Why Won't the Big Powers Allow Global Monitoring of Flights Like MH370?
• Eric Holder Hears from the People of Ferguson Face to Face
• McDonnell Takes Stand in Corruption Trial
• As Republicans Stop Talking About Obamacare, One Vulnerable Democrat Is Touting Its Success
• Eric Holder in Ferguson: ‘We can make it better’
• St. Louis PD releases incident report from yesterday's shooting. on Michael Brown, still nothing.
• Groups Allege Ohio Governor Violated Civil Rights By Kicking People Off Food Stamps
• Eric Holder: 'Change Is Coming' After Ferguson Shooting
• Military Considering Sending Additional Troops to Iraq, Officials Say
• Moral Monday Movement Expands to 12 States for Week of Protests
• Federal Judge Catches Indiana Governor Mike Pence in a Lie
• Obama Uses Ferguson to Discuss Opportunity Gap: 'Many Young Men of Color Are Left Behind'
• Analysis ► Did Mitch McConnell's Bluster And Extremism Just Throw Democratic Candidates a Lifeline?
• Qatar pushed Hamas to renew hostilities with Israel by threatening to expel Khaled Meshal
• Analysis ► Rick Perry, Bad Boy and Texas Governor, Takes a Mean Mug Shot
• Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
• How Elizabeth Warren Wants to Reduce Debt
• MO Gov. Nixon won't seek removal of county prosecutor
• US and UK try to identify English-speaking Isis militant
• Former Alaska Attorney General Wins G.O.P. Senate Primary
• Cloud over Michael Brown investigation as prosecutor and governor clash
• Judge Blocks Bobby Jindal's Move to Scrap Common Core Tests
• Jeffrey Toobin explains "Why Rick Perry May Be Out of Luck"
• Analysis ► Rioting Mainly for Fun and Profit: the Neoconservative Origins of Our Police Problem
• Audit: ‘Obamacare’ tax not meeting revenue target
• Analysis ► Experts: Police Shootings Point to Need for 'Systemic Change in Policing'
• Why Are Our Political Elites Always Such Patsies for Authoritarianism?
• Israel Resumes Gaza Airstrikes After Rocket Barrage, 2 Reported Dead
• CNN anchor: Maybe water cannons are the solution here
• Missouri GOP Director Denounces Voter Registration Efforts in Ferguson
• Man dead after officer shoots suspect in St. Louis
• Nobody Knows How Many Americans the Police Kill Each Year
• News Station Orders Gas Masks to Protect Reporters in Ferguson
• Inside the Kochs' Plan to Beat Harry Reid
Joni Ernst Supports Government Agency Her Tea Party Backers Hate | Joni Ernst Opposes Raising Federal Minimum Wage, Thinks $7.25 Is 'Great' for Students | Midterm Calculus: Alaska Might Be More Friendly to Democrats Than It Appears | Reince Priebus Says Arkansas Key to GOP Getting Senate Majority | Mitch McConnell Will Debate Alison Lundergan Grimes in October | Reid: 'We are going to lose in South Dakota' | Bruce Rauner Under Scrutiny for Caribbean Investments, Punching Remark | Palin Goes 0-for-2 in Alaska as Clout Disappears Nationally | A Still-Embittered Sarah Palin Calls Out Tina Fey Again
New Senate Candidate Isn't Improving Democrats' Chances in Montana, Poll Finds | PPP confirms: Gov. Sam Brownback is in deep trouble and Sen. Pat Roberts doesn't look so good either
This Is, By Far, the Perviest Voter Registration Ad Ever
WTF? Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder Wants 'Anglo-American' Justice in Ferguson
Paul Ryan Rewrites His Government Shutdown Role | George V. Hansen, Seven-Term Idaho Congressman, Dies at 83 | Lawmakers Who Cut Funds for ALS Research Take Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS Research
Activists paint Moscow's 'Stalin Tower' with Ukraine colours | Ferguson: outsiders spread unrest and unease in pursuit of eclectic aims
Chris Christie Berates Woman Over Bruce Springsteen at Townhall | Virginia prepares for possibility of gay marriage | Rick Scott Warned By Scientists That Climate Change Is Threat to Florida
Obama Ditched Reid in Meeting with McConnell
Bob McDonnell’s Sister Testifies at Corruption Trial in Virginia | KKK Leader Calls KKK Fundraiser for Darren Wilson 'A Scam' | Top Aide to Alabama AG Luther Strange Might Be Using "Secret" to Derail Alabama Corruption Probe
Israel, Gaza militants trade fire after talks fail | Analysis ► The Neocons’ Grim ‘Victory’ in Iraq
British Isis militant in James Foley video 'guards foreign hostages in Syria' | Feds can't sell booby-trapped property of terrorist tax evaders | Obama urges action to halt Isis 'cancer' as UK steps up fight against jihadis
Throw Away the Key: Man Charged After Allegedly Threatening Scott Walker's Son
Putin's Achilles' Heel: Tighter Energy Sector Sanctions
Passport Officers Aren't Nearly as Good at Spotting Fake IDs as You Might Hope
Supreme Court Delays Marriage Equality’s Arrival in Virginia
Ferguson Prosecutor Says No Charge Decision Until October | Officer who pointed gun at Ferguson protesters suspended | Veteran Cop: 'If You Don't Want to Get Shot,' Shut Up – Even If We're Violating Your Rights | Ferguson Hired Officer with History of Allegedly Hitting Children | Watch this! ► Police to Al Jazeera: 'I'll bust your head right here' | N.Y. Prosecutor Opens Grand Jury Probe of Choking Death | Opinion ► Don't lecture people on 'due process' when you're pointing guns at their heads | Analysis ► Michael Brown's death: Will it be a grand jury investigation or a whitewash? | Analysis ► Reforming the program that has militarized police will be an uphill fight | Ferguson: with So Many Guns in America, Police Are Trained to Live in Fear | Ferguson cops aren't wearing badge numbers? Why would that be? | What It Means That Governor Nixon Sent in the Guard | Mayor: 'The city of Ferguson is a model for the region' (does he mean Syria or Iraq?) | You Have the Right to Remain Silent (WARNING: May Not Apply in California)
Analysis ► James Foley Did Not Die in Vain | AP Chief Says James Foley's Murder Should Be Treated as a War Crime | We Demand a Blogger Ethics Panel! Ferguson edition | Jackbooted Thugs – Not Just Ferguson But Facebook Too | Jake Tapper Wins Best Picture of August 19, 2014 | Ferguson Police Say They May Arrest More Journalists | Watch this! ► Former Nixon Counsel John Dean: Right-Wing Media Impeachment Calls, Watergate Comparisons "Absolutely Silliness" | NY Post Sinks to New Low with Cover Showing Journalist's Execution | Horatio Sanz on 'Saturday Night Live's' Politics: 'We Dropped the Ball' on Going After the Right | We Almost Can't Handle Andrea Mitchell's Ice Bucket Challenge Video
Fox Couldn't Book KKK, So They Put Mark Furhman on Instead
Voter registration in Ferguson: "I'm fairly sure they think Sharpton injected race into the conversation just by being black."
The economics of our drug industry can't give us drugs we need, and soon will REALLY need. Is there a workaround?
Plankton found in space: Sea creatures are discovered living on the exterior of the ISS
Iceland's Bardarbunga volcano alert raised to orange
Uber Picks David Plouffe, Obama’s Former Campaign Manager, to Battle the Entrenched Taxi Industry | Chinese Hackers Collected 4.5 Million Patients’ Private Health Data
Kansas City Cop, Marc Catron, Under Investigation After Racist Michael Brown Facebook Posts | Analysis ► Let's Stop Whistling Dixie: Missouri's Toxic Political Culture Must Change | Analysis ► How Do You Deescalate Ferguson?! No, How Do You Deescalate a National Legacy of Racism and Violence Against Black Men? | Macy's to pay $650,000 settlement over racial profiling charges | Ferguson Mayor: 'There's Not a Racial Divide in Ferguson'
Religious Extremist Michelle Duggar Warns Arkansas Community That Transgender People Are Child Predators
Copyright 1997-2014, American Politics Journal Publications
Hosted by Quadranet